Being greeted by Milo, the company chairman, at 9.30am on Monday morning, I knew that this week was going to be extremely exciting and full of new experiences and challenges in the world of PR. Interning at such a dedicated PR agency, everyone gives off a lot of inspiration and positivity, as the team are without a doubt LFA’s biggest fans.
1. Everyone loves a cuppa… Seriously, if you’re making yourself one, be prepared to make one for the whole team.
2. You’re trusted with a lot of responsibility as an intern, which is great! After a couple days of being a part of the team I got the opportunity to be a part of the LFA branding day (which finished with a G&T!).
3. A PR agency is not as scary as it sounds. LFA has such a friendly, approachable team, and office aesthetic, and I felt extremely welcomed during the first week, especially by Milo.
4. Every day is completely different. I have worked on so many exciting projects and every day I get to experience a different side to PR.
5. The office is extremely dog friendly! (YAY)
6. We love to chat - our daily conversations are centred around the mutual love of crisps we all share, the music (controlled by office DJ, Shannon) and new exciting clients.
I am looking forward to continuing my journey here and am enthusiastic to learn more about LFA and PR Dispatch along the way.
Written by @katebarrattx