Are you a brand keen to explore the US market but are at a loss of where to start? Our friends at Enterprise Nation are running a four-day, three-night trip to †he Big Apple from 14th -18th July for just 25 fashion, beauty and accessories brands. The trip will introduce you to industry contacts, showing you how to market your brand in the US in all the right ways.
The programme includes visits to the Fashion on the Hudson fashion show, an evening event on how to do a successful pop-up, exclusive tours around fashion & beauty stores in Manhattan, meetings with tax, trade and finance experts, plus a one day pop-up giving you an opportunity to test the market and make sales.
You'll meet key industry contacts and fellow fashion & beauty entrepreneurs on a mission that's been created to ensure you:
- discover how to do business in the US
- meet large, niche and online retailers
- make sales and connections as part of a pop-up showcase
- form collaborations with US partners and fellow mission go-ers
Not convinced? Here are a few reasons why this trip might be right for your brand:
- It's perfect for brands wishing to break into the US market but have no idea where to begin
- It's a great opportunity to meet retailers, buyers and fellow entrepreneurs, allowing you to vastly expand your business network
- The trip is considerably more cost effective than tackling all the individual elements separately
You can secure your spot and find out more information about the trip here. Price includes flights and accommodation for three nights.